School Registration for the 2013 - 2014
This is the link (campus.laramie1.org/campus/portal/laramie.jsp) you need to register your student . If you have not received or have misplaced your letter from Admin, please come into the office to get your GUID number. If you have begun the registration process but logged out use this link (tinyurl.com/c5xh535) to log in again.Computers are available at Afflerbach for you to use. We are also happy to help you through the process if you come in. Registrations must be completed by May 24th to reserve priority placement for your student.
|Link to Campus Portal - to log back in and continue registration once you have an account |
Link to Online Registration for Returning Students
Link to Help for Online Registration for Returning Students Online submissions are accepted through the end of the school year - June 10th
"Continuous Learning for All"
Through a united effort, Afflerbach Elementary School's parents, students, and professional learning community will provide a safe, positive, and productive environment, which will increase academic achievement, self-worth, and accountability for all.
1. High expectations for all in:
- Behavior2. Collaborative teams will create and utilize common assessments to guide individual student instruction.
3. Parent, family, and community support is essential to students’ achievement.
Six Pillars of Good Character
Our staff teaches, models, and practices the Six Pillars of Good Character: Trustworthy, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and good Citizenship. This is shortened into TRRFCC, which is close to terrific. Hopefully you will hear your children talk about these pillars or use the word terrific and actually mean TRRFCC.
Afflerbach School Improvement Goals
- Writing - All students will improve in written communicationacross the curriculumn.
- Reading - All students will be proficient in Reading comprehension using the Professional Learning Communities approach.
- Math - All students will score ar or above the 50th percentile on STAR, grades 1 - 6 to improve their computational fluency and problem solving skills.