School Registration for the 2013 - 2014
This is the link (campus.laramie1.org/campus/portal/laramie.jsp) you need to register your student . If you have not received or have misplaced your letter from Admin, please come into the office to get your GUID number. If you have begun the registration process but logged out use this link (tinyurl.com/c5xh535) to log in again.Computers are available at Afflerbach for you to use. We are also happy to help you through the process if you come in. Registrations must be completed by May 24th to reserve priority placement for your student.
|Link to Campus Portal - to log back in and continue registration once you have an account |
Link to Online Registration for Returning Students
Link to Help for Online Registration for Returning Students Online submissions are accepted through the end of the school year - June 10th
Personnel certified by the Wyoming Department of Education to provide diagnostic evaluations and to assess students for educational disabilities are key members in the multidisciplinary process. Their assessment information may include individual evaluations of learning potential, academic achievement, learning styles and processing, as well as in-depth diagnostic determinations of issues that impact a student’s ability to learn.
Services may include:
- Individual diagnostic assessments of students with school-related problems.
- Interpretation and explanation of the assessment results to parents/legal guardians and teachers.
- Assistance in the development of individual education programs.
- Consultation with the school staff to develop the best educational strategies to use with student.
- Consultation with parents/legal guardians to facilitate the understanding of their child’s learning problems.
- Individual and group counseling with students.